- Grape seed oil for frying
- 1 cup grated zucchini, squeezed to get out moisture
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbls. chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Whisk eggs, then blend all ingredients, except the zucchini.
- Add the zucchini and let the batter sit for a few minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, drop the batter by the tablespoon and cook each side until lightly browned.
Toppings for Pancakes (OPTIONAL)
- 3/4 cup organic yogurt
- 1/2 cup seeded and diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced cantaloupe
- 2 Tbls. chopped fresh mint
Combine all ingredients for a pancake topping.