- 1 large eggplant
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- 1 diced tomato
- 2-3 Tbls. finely chopped parsley
- 4 Tbls. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbls. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice and bake the eggplant on a lightly oiled pan @ 375° F. until the eggplant is soft and pierces easily with a fork.
- Let it cool. In a food processor or by hand, chop the eggplant,then add the onions, tomato, and parsley.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients , then pour over the eggplant mixture and combine well.