For the tortillas:
- One package of 4 inch corn tortillas – organic or GMO free
- Refried Beans – I used Eden Organic or make your own
- Fried eggs – one for each tortilla – I used avocado oil to fry
Set up a topping station with some or all of the following topping choices:
Avocado slices, guacamole, salsa, chopped peppers, chopped green onions, diced tomatoes, grated cheese, plain organic yogurt or sour cream, pickled hot peppers
- Spread the refried beans over the top of each tortilla.
- Fry the eggs and place one on every tortilla topped with the beans.
- Allow each breakfast guest to choose their toppings.