- 3 cups steel cut oats
- 6 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cups milk of choice, (I used almond)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs beaten
- 12-15 drops of stevia, (I used vanilla flavoured)
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flaxseed, cinnamon, nutmeg and water. Allow the mixture to sit for several hours.
- Next, blend the milk, vanilla, eggs and stevia. Pour into oat mixture and blend.
- Add the dried fruit and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350 F. for about 45 minutes.
- When cool enough cut into squares.
Serve squares as they are or spoon lemon yogurt and berries over top.